If you are experiencing homelessness and need housing services, please contact Coordinated Entry (CE), the single point of entry for all housing services in Pierce County, WA. CE can be reached at (253) 682-3401 or toll free by dialing “211” from your phone.

CE refers people to organizations that will be the best fit for their need. As we take referrals for our programs from CE, we cannot respond to direct requests for assistance. Please note that Coordinated Entry only provides services for current residents of Pierce County, WA. If you reside outside of Pierce County, WA, please contact services in your area.

Contact Helping Hand House

Mailing Address:

4321 2nd St SW
Puyallup, WA 98373

Physical Address:

4321 2nd St SW
Puyallup, WA 98373

Phone & Email:

Phone: (253) 848-6096
Fax: (253) 770-1548
Email: info@helpinghandhouse.org

If you are interested in volunteer opportunities or donating items, please go to the Get Involved area of our website.